BIG CHANGES

It has been some time since I have posted an article on my blog.  Finally, things have slowed down enough for me to take a moment to write.

My life is about to make some new and exciting changes.  I have been a very lucky mom, who has been able to work from home for almost 8 years now.  I do love working from home, but I do miss the interaction you get with other people as well.  My kids are all in school now - and when they leave for school I find myself a bit lonely.  So, I decided to return to work.

WORK!!! AGH!!! What have I done?!



I will be working in the school system, which is great for me.  I am off when the kids are off - and that does include SUMMER!  I also will be home before my husband so I'll still be able to have dinner on the table for him when he gets home.

My entire routine is going to change and I can't tell you how excited I am for it.  I thought I would share some of what I hope to accomplish.  Hopefully, it works out well.

1.  Pack lunches for the week.  I have found lot's of wonderful ideas for school lunches.  My youngest is a very picky eater.  She has had some health issues in the past, so I do my best to pack a lunch that is healthy and one that she will actually eat.  Also, since I will be working in the schools, I also will be packing my own  lunch since we only have 30 mins to eat.  There is no time to go out and ordering in is impossible and unhealthy.




2.  Meal plan for the week.  I used to do this before when I worked outside of the home.  I really find it helpful to plan your meals for the week.  It saves me time and MONEY!

3. Cleaning schedule.  Now this one, will be the hardest for me.  In theory, I would love to clean a little bit each day so that I can spend quality time with my family over the weekend.  I don't know how I will do this.  I have a house hold of 5 - and as much as I beg and plead....I am the only one who cleans.  For example, I was hunting all over for my cleaner for the kitchen counter.  "Has anyone seen the cleaner?"  My husband responds, "you're the only one who cleans around here"....so that was helpful!  But, a schedule might help me stay on task and focused as well as help me stay sane.



Comments